Solve times for this jigsaw puzzleShare your solve times with your buddies
To draw well with colored pencils:
* Layer and crosshatch pencil strokes as a way to blend the colors together.
* Build up color gradually with gentle pencil strokes.
* Keep a very sharp colored pencil tip at most times.
* Keep your pencil strokes neat and clean, not sloppy and messy.
* Remember that colored pencil can be erased to an extent, but it's pretty difficult to completely erase a dark colored pencil stroke.
Share this Jigsaw Puzzle
Wed Cactus CrownsTue Spiral Ginger PlantMon Lorikeet RainbowSun Gazania OrangeSat Flamingo EdgeFri Jellyfish PurpleThu Variegated FoliageMore Previous Puzzles