Solve times for this jigsaw puzzleShare your solve times with your buddies
To draw well with colored pencils:
* Layer and crosshatch pencil strokes as a way to blend the colors together.
* Build up color gradually with gentle pencil strokes.
* Keep a very sharp colored pencil tip at most times.
* Keep your pencil strokes neat and clean, not sloppy and messy.
* Remember that colored pencil can be erased to an extent, but it's pretty difficult to completely erase a dark colored pencil stroke.
Share this Jigsaw Puzzle
Sun Heart Jewelery FiveSat Brent KnollFri Oak ArtThu Butterfly on Blue 5Wed Great Blue HeronTue Boat by GardenMon Cookies with ColorMore Previous Puzzles