If the jigsaw puzzle fails to appear, check that Java
are fully enabled in your browser and firewall. Follow the steps below for your browser:
Internet Explorer 5 and 6 for Windows
- Click "Tools" in the menu bar, and then select "Internet Options".
- Click the "Security" tab. For the Internet zone, be sure that the Security level is set to "Medium" or below. (If you have chosen to customize your security settings for the Internet zone, be sure that under the Java heading, "Java permissions" is not set to "Disable Java." You will want to select one of the three safety levels instead. Also be sure that under the Scripting heading, "Scripting of Java Applets" is set to "Enable" or "Prompt.")
- Next, click the "Advanced" tab.
- Scroll down until you see the sub heading "Java VM."
- Check the boxes next to "Java logging enabled" and "Java console enabled."
Firefox for Windows
- Click "Tools" in the menu bar, and then select "Options".
- Click on "Web Features".
Netscape for Windows, Mac, or Linux
- Click "Edit" in the menu bar, and then select "Preferences".
Internet Explorer 4.5 or 5 for Macintosh OS 8-9
- Select "Edit" from your menu bar and choose "Preferences..."
- Then, click the "Java" bullet within the Web Browser section.
- Make sure that the "Enable Java" box is checked.
Internet Explorer 5 for Macintosh OS X
- Select "Preferences" from the "Explorer" menu.
- Select "Java" from the left navigation bar.
- Place a check-mark next to "Enable Java".
Get the newest version of Java
You can get the newest Java plug-in by visiting:
Sun is the creator of Java, and their plug-in will allow you to play JigZone.
You may also want to clear your cache
and restart your browser.
If you continue to have problems, check the troubleshooting page again.